CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Every year, I look forward to getting everyone's Christmas cards in the mail.  Especially the cards that have pictures. For those friends you haven't seen in a while, it's great to the see their faces and how much their little ones have grown.  The time for Christmas cards is fast approaching and I am already searching for the perfect card for our family.  Shutterfly is the first place I look each year.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers that share about their products.

So here we are! I have been creating projects with Shutterfly for years now.  Their photo books have replaced my shelves and shelves of scrapbook supplies.  I've made them with our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and I made one of Ruston for Danny's Father's Day gift.  They are so much easier and wallet friendly than scrapbooking! There are tons of designs to choose from and you just drag and drop your pictures on to the pages.

But back to the Christmas season... Shutterfly has any and everything you'd need for your photo sharing projects.  Having a Christmas party?  Why not create your invitations with a cute template like this?


Photo calendars make great gifts for grandparents.  They'll love seeing their grandbabies in a new sweet picture each month. :)



Here are a few of my favorite Christmas cards.



Which one will I choose?  Check your mailboxes to find out! :)

Head over to Shutterfly and start creating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment