CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Whirlwind Christmas!

Another Christmas season has come and gone!


Danny and I have such big families, we have tons of Christmas' to attend!  We did do a better job of managing our time this year.  We decided to start going to either Thanksgiving OR Christmas at each house.  It was just too hard to try and make both holidays at all the houses.  While we did miss seeing some of our family on Christmas Eve/Day,  we feel like the time we spent with each family on Thanksgiving or Christmas was much more quality time.  Does that make sense? I feel like I'm rambling. ha!

Anyway, our first Christmas this year was with the Voelker Family.  I am so blessed to have grown up being close to this family.  They are truly people that I know I could count on, whatever the situation.  It seems like each year the amount of people at the exchange gets bigger and bigger, but the feeling is still the same.  It's great to be able to call them all friends. :)




Ruston wasn't too sure about the present opening, yet.  So I did it for him. ;)

Thanks so much to the Voelker Fam for all you do for us... love you guys and cherish your friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment