CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Traditional Christmas Food...

...is so boring to me! haha.  After eating turkey, ham, and cranberry sauce for multiple Thanksgiving meals, I'm always still tired of it when Christmas rolls around!  Luckily for me, all of our Christmas meals were yummy and untraditional. :)  Some of our meals included fajitas, enchiladas, grilled chicken, and burgers. 

Danny and I hit up HEB last Tuesday to get all the ingredients for what we were making and taking along. Here's what we ended up with... ;)


First up...Reindeer Poop!! "Ruston" made a bag of poop to give to all of his Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.  We tied a cute little poem to the bags so they would know exactly what it was they were eating!  Oh, and don't let the name fool you...it is delicious! 

Next on the list....Cheesecake Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting. O.M.G....scrumptious!! I'm normally a cupcake from the box kinda girl, but homemade makes a world of difference! They were so moist and I just couldn't stop eating them. :)



We took Green Chili Mac and Cheese to 2 of the Christmas dinners this year.  It went perfectly with the Enchilada menu, so I offered to bring it there, but then my brother requested we have it Christmas day, as well.  It definitely takes lots of preparation, but it's so yummy!

And the last thing I have a picture of is the Parmesan Baked Potatoes.  I forgot to take one when they were fresh out of the oven, so this one after everyone dug in will have to do. :)  They are super tasty too.

We made a few other dishes, but nothing picture worthy.  What are your favorite foods at Christmas time??

1 comments:

Amy Burch said...

Hey, need your Parmesan Baked Potatoes recipe! Looks yummy!

Post a Comment