CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

M.I.A.

I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever! Things have been ridiculously busy around here lately.  We're all geared up for Christmas and I am SO enjoying my time off of work.

Speaking of work.... a few months ago, I made a blog with my 1st graders.  We post pictures and writing about what we're learning in class to share with their parents.  The last 2 weeks of school, we did "Christmas Around the World."  We went on a "trip" each day to a different country.  We learned about their customs, created a craft from their country, and tasted some of their traditional food.

Head over to First Grade Fun! to check it out. :)

1 comments:

Leslie Dominie said...

You're such a good teacher!!

Post a Comment