CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Christmas time!

I LOVE Christmas decorations! Our house has been decorated for a while, but I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures.  We put up 3 trees this year.

This is our big tree in the living room.  Notice that there are no ornaments on the bottom of the tree. ha!

We've had a little tree in the beach room for the last 3 years. I love the sand castle ornament.

This year we put a little tree in Ruston's room too.  I was hoping to find more actual John Deere ornaments, but we only found 1 tractor and then the little hat up top.  We bought a red barn, and then the rest is just green and gold balls.  Hopefully we'll find some more next year! :)

We got new stockings this year.  I'm weird and like our stockings to coordinate.  Ruston had a "Baby's 1st Christmas" stocking last year, so this year he had to have a new one...therefore, we all had to have a new one. :)

I got our names put on them and I think they look so cute!

Here's a few of my favorite Christmas decorations we have around the house.

These blocks were actually a gift, but I ended up liking them so much, I decided to keep them. :)

I've had these little guys for a while.  This year we put them in the entryway, so they greet you as soon as you come in the door.

This guy was my POKENO gift this month! He's so cool. He's got a little peppermint tea light inside of him, so he looks really pretty at night.

This was my attempt at getting creative.  I needed something on top of the fridge that was big, but didn't have much money. This worked out great! Please excuse the phone book it's sitting on top of....you can't see that from the floor. :)

And no, not all the gifts under the tree are surviving the wild child.  He keeps coming back to this one.... I swear, the child could pick out a tractor blindfolded. :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Will you come decorate my house??

Mrs. Walker said...

Haha! Diesel has a stocking! Collin does, too.

http://juliasblog-mylife.blogspot.com/2010/12/merry-christmas-day.html

Post a Comment