CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!  In years past, we have struggled with trying to make sure we make it to everyone's house for all the holidays.  But what we were actually doing was spending the day in the car.  So we're trying to split things up a little more.  It was so nice to actually get to spend a good amount of time with our families.  We weren't rushed and trying to leave to make it to the next house.

We started out at my Aunt's house on my Mom's side.  My PawPaw is actually in the hospital right now with some health issues, so he wasn't able to be there...but the rest of the family was.

I thought it was funny that Adam and Audrey were wearing opposing team shirts.  The Aggies pulled off a win! Unfortunately, my Cowboys did not.  Boo.

I was impressed with how well Ruston ate the "Thanksgiving Food."  He scarfed it all up!

hanging out with Grandma
Audrey, MawMaw and Ralphye
Uncle Bubba and Ruston

The ladies! Audrey and I with Mom and MawMaw

Adam looks so tall in this picture!!

All the boys hanging out.  We were standing out in the driveway when the cold front came through.  I've never been outside when one's come through before! It was crazy how we were sweating and then 2 seconds later I was looking for a jacket!

MawMaw and Tim fell asleep in the rocker.  They were stuffed from all that good food!  I got Debbie and Mom to sneak over for a picture. :)

This was the best pose we could get from this little stinker....he had exploring to do!


After lunch with my side, we headed over to Danny's parents for dinner.  Ruston was excited to see his Gigi and his Papaw.

Amanda and Danny were ready for the Aggie game!

Ruston just loves his Uncle Dallas.  He crawled all over him.

Then he convinced him to pull him around the house on his horsie!

Yeehaw, little buddy!

After a quick bath in the sink, Gigi and Amanda helped Ruston get ready for bed.  Although, he wasn't near ready to go to sleep!

Dillon and Danny waiting for the game to start.

We have so much to be thankful for in our lives!  I'm so glad we got to spend this special day with so many of our family members.

0 comments:

Post a Comment