CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Torture

...for both of us!

I loved Ruston's long hair.  Yes, it was shaggy. Yes, it was scraggly.  Yes, I flipped up in weird places, and yes, it hung over his ears.  But I loved it.   I put off getting it cut for so long! I just couldn't bring myself to do it. 

Well, Danny laid down the law.  He said if I didn't get it cut this week, he was going to cut it himself when I went out of town this weekend. Boo. :(

So we went to Rethann's Tuesday evening to get it cut.  I was in tears before she even started cutting. haha









When she finished cutting his hair, Ruston's tears stopped.  Mine didn't.  I cried the whole way home! lol

I miss his little mop top. :)


1 comments:

Amy Burch said...

He does look really cute, but understand completely! But now, I just wish Ty would let me get his hair trimmed!

Post a Comment