CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Tree Hill?

I know, I know, you probably think I'm crazy for still watching this show.  But I'm invested!  haha 

My friend, Christen, started a new thing on her blog where she shares song lyrics and quotes that really stand out to her.

I was watching One Tree Hill last night and heard the quote she blogged about last.  It really is fantastic, so I have to share it as well. :)

"I've been thinking about this whole being happy thing, and I feel like people get lost when they think of happiness as a destination. We are always thinking that someday we will be happy. When we get that car, or that job, or that person in our lives that will fix everything. But happiness is a mood, and it's a condition, not a destination. It's like being tired or hungry. It's not permanent. It comes and goes and that's ok. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they'd find happiness a lot more often." One Tree Hill

Want to read some more fantastic quotes she's shared? Go HERE. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment