CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

This weekend we...

...went to the Hogeye Festival.  The past couple years I have found some really great Christmas gifts.  This year, not so much.  Ruston was more interested in his daycare book than the animals in the petting zoo.

I did get a few things.  I found this cute cross carved into a stone and put it out in the front flower bed.

This little handmade stocking was only $5, so I couldn't pass it up.  I wanted to put a little tree and stocking in Ruston's room, so this will go in there.

We headed into town for some errands afterwards and felt the need for cheeseburgers. :)

Our errands consisted of going to the mall to get my phone fixed, finding something to go on the wall in our living room from Hobby Lobby, getting Ruston a Halloween costume, and cutting his hair for the first time.  You know how many of those things we accomplished? 

NONE!

The Apple store required an appointment and they didn't have another one for 2 hours.  Danny and I finally found something we agreed on for the living room, but what we liked wasn't on sale.  And I just don't buy things from Hobby Lobby that aren't on sale.  They'll be half off in the next 2 weeks, so why not wait a little longer? :)  The costume choices for baby boys are horrendous.  We could choose between a monkey, Pooh, Tigger, or a spider.  Yeah, I don't think so.  And the haircut?  I just couldn't do it. haha. We went by 2 different places, but I wasn't able to do it. Someday. :)

So we got a whole lot of nothing accomplished and just went home to play with tractors! 

Do you think he has enough tractors??

Sunday we went to a Scentsy party over at Melanie's house.  She got him all hopped up on Whip cream!

With all that whip cream, we had to be sure to brush!


1 comments:

Amy Burch said...

Hey, you should have Lu monagram his stocking. She does for $6 or so and it would be super cute! Glad ya'll had fun!

Post a Comment