CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up

As usual, we've been super busy the past couple weeks.  I haven't been doing a very good job of taking pictures, because my camera is still not working correctly.  If you click on some of these pics and make them bigger, you'll see what I'm talking about.  They are all fuzzy and look like I tried to steal them from someone else's sight.  Makes me sad. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this, please share them with me! I'm afraid we might have to be on the hunt for a good deal on a new camera. :/

Saturday, the 25th, we gave a baby shower for Lauri and Rayne at their house.  Baby Ainsley is due November 20, but she will most likely be making an early appearance.  The shower turned out great and they got a lot of cute things for her.  Ruston got to play with Mason and also showed everyone his temper.  Little boy threw his first temper tantrum at the shower! He was on his belly kicking both legs and waving both arms.  Pathetic. ha! I just ignored him and he just kept rolling over and looking at me. I didn't know they threw temper tantrums this early! lol.

On Wednesday, the 29th, we had POKENO.  It was at Kristen's house this month and we did "Candles and Crosses" again.  She had one of the biggest crowds we've had! Lots of good prizes to choose from and yummy food! :)  I ended up taking home my own present because I liked it so much. haha




Last Saturday we celebrated Bubba's birthday.  It was actually on the 29th, but everyone had things going on, so we weren't able to all get together before Saturday.  We went to dinner at Nancy's Steakhouse in Bastrop first.  Afterwards, we all headed back to Bubba and Kathie's house for cake and ice cream.

Ruston is obsessed with this "John Deere Heaven" DVD that Bubba got him.  It's awful. ha! It's so goofy.  Silly songs and the whole town is painted green and yellow. Even the animals! Anyway, we have to watch this thing at least once a day.  Bubba had it on that night, so Ruston was entertained for quite a while! :)
 Dallas and Danny decided to have an arm wrestling contest.
 Amanda was the ice cream and cake server.  She gave helpings that were way too big! :)
 I don't think this contest will ever end!


This past Thursday Amy and I took the kids to the circus.  I'll do a separate post on that later.  For a traveling circus in a rinky-dink tent, it actually wasn't too bad!


Last night Ruston and I went to Tomball for a wedding.  Danny was initially supposed to come with us, but he ended up having to work.  Here we are ready to leave the house!
 I fed Ruston cookies and he drank his milk the whole wedding, trying to keep him quiet.  It definitely worked, but I was covered in mushy cookie! I swear, I was SO dirty, 5 minutes into the wedding. :)
 It was my college roommate, Missy's, wedding.  We actually lived together in 3 different places!  Missy looked gorgeous.  Skinny as ever and the dress was beautiful.  I was so glad I was able to be there to celebrate with her.
 Trey and Missy Muston!
 They served a BBQ buffet for dinner and luckily, they had a high chair.  Ruston was all about the smiles and chowing down.  His little teeth are so cute!
 me and the beautiful bride!


I went back and forth with whether or not I wanted to drive all the way back home last night after the wedding.  I ended up going to Huntsville and staying the night with Danny's grandpa and Lanell.  Their house is beautiful! It's an old farm house that they are slowly re-doing and updating.  It has 6 bedrooms!  Ruston really enjoyed chasing and petting the cats. :)
 Silly boy and Grandpa 

I'm looking forward to life settling down a little for a couple weeks.  November is another busy month for us, so I'm going to try and get a little relaxing in the rest of October!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment