CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chicken Fried Water, anyone?

We went into Target tonight for some last minute Halloween shopping.  I was browsing the $1 section and found this really cute cup.  Ruston loves pretending to drink from "big people" glasses, so I thought I'd get him his own to start trying out.

Our first attempt went a little like this....

I don't want any more of my chicken fried steak. I'm going to put it all in my cup holder.

Awesome cup! I'll put my steak in here!

Oh! There's actually something to drink in this thing!

Shucks, I dumped it all over myself.

Hold on, this is really cold!!

I liked putting the steak in here better than drinking from it.

Oh, that piece looks good.

OK, I'll try one more time.

Nah, I'll just eat my steak.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment