CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Why, oh why...

...do the weekends pass so quickly?!? We had a great deal of fun this weekend and I'm sad it's over! Each weekend that passes gets me closer and closer to leaving my little Buddy and going back to work. Boooo. :)

Saturday morning we went to a baby shower for an old friend of mine, Kim. Ruston made the rounds that morning. Here he is walking with Kali.
Kim got so many great gifts! Her grandma even hand made her some baby outfits. Precious!
Bekah, Steph, and I were big fans of the cake!!

Sunday morning we got up bright and early and headed out to Webberville. Ruston is having a tractor themed 1st birthday, so we wanted to get some pictures of him out in the corn fields and on some tractors. He tried his best, but he just wasn't into the picture taking. Rebekah and Scott met us out there and I'm sure she got a few good ones. I can't wait to see them!
Ruston helped Danny drive from the corn field back up to the house.
When we got home, Ruston was really excited to see Diesel. He kept crawling all over him and pulling his fur. As usual, Diesel just ignored him and pretended he wasn't there. :)
Silly boy.
Sunday was also our anniversary! It's hard to believe how different our lives are from two years ago. Danny got me these beautiful flowers. He already had them cut and in the vase when I walked inside.
My dad and Benda kept Ruston for the day. Danny and I layed out in the pool for a few hours and then went to Bastrop. We ate at Chili's and then went to see Grown Ups. That movie is hilarious! I love funny movies. :)

Flashback to 2 years ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment