CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

I am beyond sad that this is my last week with Ruston. I've had so much fun with him over the summer. I think it's going to be harder to leave him this time than it was the first time I went back to work. He has such a personality now and we do so much together during the day.

I am definitely excited about his opportunities for this year, though. We were very lucky that we had grandma's to take care of him and we didn't have to send him to a daycare. Only problem is that he got a little spoiled and really didn't know how to interact with other kiddos. My cousin, Amy, keeps her little girl and her brother's daughter at her house. (Which happens to be right next door to my school!) She's going to keep Ruston some this year! We're starting out with 2 days a week and then hopefully we'll be able to add some days as the year goes on. I'm so happy that he will have some kids his age to play with and grow with. And he still gets 3 days of grandma time, too!

But I'd much rather stay home and keep him myself! haha I mean, really, who wouldn't want to do this everyday??.....
I'm going to miss these summer days with my boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment