CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Season Opener...

No, not football. Wedding season! Last night we started off the next round of non-stop weddings, showers, and parties. It's going to be a busy few months!!

Saturday we headed down to Houston for Buck and Kelly's wedding. I was really excited about going because we hadn't seen any of this crowd in a while.

Their wedding was in a beautiful catholic church, but I didn't get any pictures. :/ I was in the back following around a little Pooper. And I mean that literally. I smelled him, but figured we could make it until the end of the ceremony before we walked out and changed. Nope. I looked down at his back and saw it creeping up his back...yuck! So I quickly walked up to where we were sitting, grabbed the diaper bag, and headed out. I went across the the Auditorium building and managed to get him cleaned up, only to find....no extra clothes in the diaper bag. Great. And no keys to get some from the car. I couldn't walk back into the church with a baby in only a diaper, so I turned on the lights in the gym and we just stayed there and played until the wedding was over. :)

Jimmy and Mary were sans Brody. I was hoping he and Ruston would finally get to meet! Little Tavyn wasn't there either, so I guess Ruston will have to wait a little longer before their playdate. Soon!

Ruston was so good all night. He took a snooze in the car between the wedding and reception, but other than that, he was a party animal all night. He entertained everybody and kept us on our toes.

He thought Buck was hilarious. :)

And of course, the Aggie War Hymn. Scared Ruston to death when they all screamed "whoop!"

Big group

An end of night pic!

Finally caught the 2 of them together!

The wedding was so much fun! One of my favorite parts was the photo booth. I'll scan our pics and put them up soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment