CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Already?!?

My summer with the cutest boy in the world is coming to an end. I can not believe it! This summer has flown by faster than any other I remember. I have had such a great time spending my days with him. It's amazing how much he learns every day. He's getting to be such a big boy.

Speaking of being a big boy, yesterday was my first day back at "work." I had a training to attend and unfortunately, babies are not allowed. :) So he went to his first day of "school" at Amy's!

Here we are with our lunch boxes, getting ready to go!
Amy was great and sent me some pictures of him during the day. He looks so happy and seems to be having SO much fun!
When I picked him up, he was helping Amy clean the toys up in the kitchen. Such a good helper. :) I'm so glad he's got the opportunity to play with some other kiddos close to his age. And another plus??....This boy slept from 9:30-6:15!! Woohooo!! He's gonna have to start going over there 7 days a week. :)

On a side note, Danny's truck has a remote start, where you can start the truck without the keys in it. It blasts the air conditioner for 10 minutes before shutting off....so it cools the truck down for you. It shut off right when I was putting Ruston in the car, so I started it again right after I strapped him in. Well, you have to lock the doors for it to work. So I locked the doors and threw the keys to the driver side. And then closed the passenger door. I LOCKED THE KEYS IN THE TRUCK. With Ruston inside! I was freaking out!! Luckily Danny was able to get ahold of OnStar and the truck unlocked about a minute after shutting off. Amy was all ready to bust the window with a hammer! Poor Ruston was so worn out, he just slept the whole time and had no idea that his momma was having a freak out fit outside. Have you ever done something like this before?!? I felt awful!!!

1 comments:

Ally said...

Glad you were able to get him out!! He looks so happy in all of this pictures!

Post a Comment