CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WordFULL Wednesday ;)

I normally do "Wordless Wednesday"....but I'm going to switch it up this week.  I like both of these blog hops.




{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
toilet paper! ha! I don't even sit down most times until I've checked to make sure there's plenty! :)

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
pepperoni and black olives... yummy

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Gonna be honest, I just had to ask Danny what he's been in.... not liking what he's naming.... hm...

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
orange juice.

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
football! (and maybe a beer....or 2)

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Ruston riding on his tractor, wearing a fireman's hat :)

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
i like the allstate mayhem commercials too. hilarious! i also still giggle pretty much everytime at the cell phone commercials that use the talking babies.... "Say girl, let me hit you back." haha

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
i'm pretty picky and don't try many things! ha.... adam tricked me one time though...at the rodeo, he had me hold his "chicken on a stick". It wasn't chicken - it was alligator. Punk.

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
jackets! I'm always cold.

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
never seen the show. :/ I know, I know...maybe someday. :)




1. That the rodeo season is quickly approaching! We're going to a PBR event this Saturday. Can't wait!

2.  That it's almost February! My birthday...woo hoo!

3.  POKENO! We played Monday night and I got a super cute scarf.  February is at my house. We're doing a Valentine's theme and I can't wait!


4.  That I'm having a "date night" with Hubby tonight! Baby is with the MIL and we're enjoying some yummy drinks. Yes, I'm blogging during our "night", but he's outside grilling....so it's OK. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment