CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe that it is already 2011.  I swear, 2010 was the fastest year of my life. Many fantastic memories. :)
Ruston and I relaxed all day New Year's Eve.  We got off our lazy bums for a little bit though, to make Firecracker Cupcakes.  I did the icing, he did the sprinkles. 
His favorite part was shoving the entire thing into his mouth. :)

We dropped Ruston off at Danny's parents house for a few hours so that we could go to dinner and a movie.  We didn't leave quite as early as we'd planned, so our dinner date was at Taco Cabana. ha! That's OK, I love that place.  We went and saw Little Fockers.
It was goofy, but so were the rest of the Focker movies, so I wasn't expecting much more. :)
We made it back to Danny's parents around 11:40, just in time to have some champagne and count down to the new year.  (Danny fell asleep on the couch right at 12:03. haha!)

New Year's Day we went over to Danny's Nana's house for lunch.  We both made sure to eat our black eyed peas and cabbage....can't ever have too much luck or money! ha. 

Nana pulled out Danny's old "rocking horse."  Ruston had a good time bouncing around on it.

He liked it well enough to give it kisses!
I'm looking forward to a new year and new adventures!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment