CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blanks and a Flashback!

Found a new blog hop that sounds fun!

Winter is so cold! I'm not a big fan. :/

Summer is warm and sunny and the perfect time to be outside!

If it were summer instead of winter right now, I'd be sitting on the balcony at the beach with a beer in hand. :)

My favorite thing to do in winter is start a fire, grab some hot cocoa, and curl up on the couch in a blanket. (Not that I get to do that much with a crazy pooper running around!)

My favorite thing to do in summer is hang out near some type of water and enjoy the warm weather!

The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a bathing suit and flip flops.

The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is a cute sweater and a scarf!

Head on over to The Little Things We Do to read more bloggers' responses!


And now for the Flashback!  My great friends, Scott and Rebekah will celebrate their 6th anniversary tomorrow! They were my first friends to get married. :)  They are expecting a baby girl at the beginning of May.


Congrats, Scott & Bek! Love y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment