CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - Busy Month Ahead

September is a crazy busy month for us! Here are the 10 upcoming highlights. :) 

1. September 8 - Girls Night! I love every Wednesday. :)  Much needed adult time with a glass of vino.

2. September 9 - Open House. I am actually looking forward to meeting some of my kids parents and finding out where they come from.  You learn a lot about a child by talking with their parents.

3.  September 11 - Family pictures! We're heading to Lufkin to see Donna and get our pictures taken.  We've got some cute outfits for Ruston's 1 year pics. I'm always excited about what Donna does!

4.  September 12 - COWBOYS!!!  Preseason is over and the real games begin! Can not wait to put on my jersey, drink some beer, and yell at the TV.

5.  September 13 - My hubby is turning 27! What an old man. :)  I'm just glad that he's catching up to me and he can't call me an old lady. haha.  It's my momma's birthday too!

6.  September 15 - Pay day, what what! Good gracious it's hard to stretch a check all month.  I swear it's already all gone, but I'm still ready for a deposit! :)

7.  September 17 - My little guy is turning 1! What?? I know, hard to believe, but he's a big boy now.  We're taking off work and going to the zoo that morning. I can't wait!

8.  September 18 - Ruston's tractor party! We're just having burgers at the house, but it's still going to be super fun.  I'm making him a cake in the shape of a tractor. Can't wait to see him tear into it!

9.  September 22 - National Pen Pal day! I haven't talked to them yet, but I'm hoping to pair my class up with a class in Mesquite.  Any of you McKenzie ladies up for some pen pals??

10.  September 25 - Lauri's baby shower! We're throwing Lauri and Rayne a couples shower at their house.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and checking out all the new baby stuff!

What are YOU doing this month??

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Partying with Ruston!!!!! Thats what we're doing this month!! (Oh and our 3 yr wedding anniversary...WHAT??)

Post a Comment