CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Master Bedroom!

I'm still playing catch up with the "Show Us Where You Live" blog from Kelly's Korner.  Last Friday was master bedrooms.

I love our bedroom.  It's so big! We actually spend a lot of time playing with Ruston in our bedroom.  It's the only place with a large stretch of carpet, so it's perfect for rolling around and practicing walking.

 Our bedspread is actually from Sam's! We got something crazy, like a 21 piece set, for a really good deal.  It came with all the sheets, pillows, comforter, valances, and a rug.  The picture above the bed is from Kirklands and all the furniture is from Rooms to Go.  I bought it when I first moved to Mesquite and it has really held up well.  We'd like to move up to a King sized bed some day, but this works great for now!

 The view from Danny's side of the bed. :)

 Another big wall that I'm still working on.  I'm a picture freak, so I'd like to get some sort of corner bookcase or shelves going so I can put some more out.  The room really is a lot bigger than the pictures are giving credit for.  When we came and looked at the house, before buying, the owners had a chair, lamp and end table on the wall under the wall art on the right.  We'd really like to do that also, when funds appear. :)

The color on our walls is kind of a caramel.  Lucky for us it was this color when we moved in.  I think it looks great against the black furniture and our wall art really ended up matching well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment