CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner?

Saturday evening, Ruston and I headed to Georgetown for Stephanie's wedding.  Stephanie and I have been friends since junior high.  I was so excited to get to see her and Avery join Avi into their little family.  They got married on the golf course at Berry Creek Country Club.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I had a little wiggle worm in my lap, so this is the only picture I got of them during the ceremony.
We headed inside for the reception and I was blown away by the smell of cinnamon rolls....  We were having breakfast for dinner!! Best idea EVER.  Ruston and I chowed down on cinnamon rolls, fruit, Fruit Loops, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and French toast.  So delicious.  Ruston hung out with Mr. Wallace a lot and ended up giving him some nice Fruit Loop stains on his shirt. :)
The wedding party came into the reception and started it off with a cute dance medley.  They looked like they were having fun and it was definitely entertaining! 
The decor was beautiful.  They had oranges, lemons and limes floating in water, candles, and candy set out on the tables.  The colors were so pretty and perfect for an early "fall" wedding.

So happy for Steph, Avery and Avi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment