CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh, September....When will you end?!

Soon, thank goodness!

September is a great month full of fantastic holidays for our family, but MAN, it has beat me up this year!

We started off the month with a sick little boy, who got better for 2 days, only to get sick again! :(

Then he passed it on to Dad....and everyone at daycare....and Dillon....and Kathie...and then he gave me a taste of it. I was glad when it was finally all over!

We made the trip to Donna's for his 1 year pics, which turned out amazing! Here are a few of them....








We celebrated Danny's birthday with lots of dinners.

Then came Ruston's birthday, which took most of our energy for the month. ha! It was fun, but I am so glad it's over! haha.  We spent the night in San Antonio the night before his birthday and went to the zoo on Friday.  It was a great trip and he had an amazing time, but Danny had orders due for work that day and it was the end of the grading period for me, so it was a hectic time.

Then was the party! Super fun and I promise, I'll write about it soon! ;)

Last night we gave Lauri and Rayne a couples baby shower.

This week is POKENO! Can't wait. :) 

And then it will finally be over and maybe our lives will go back to normal! 

I have so many things I want to blog about from the past couple weeks and I'm going to get on that!

1 comments:

Christen said...

These pictures are adorable!!

Post a Comment