CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

This summer we've started having a girls night over at my house every Wednesday. Each girl brings over drinks and snacks and we just have a good time together. The plan each week is to watch Sex and the City. We've started with the seasons of the TV show and then we'll watch the movies. Sometimes we watch 4 episodes, sometimes we never even turn it on!

Whether we watch the show with full attention, talk the whole time, or never make it to the living room, every Wednesday is such a fabulous time. I can't tell you how great it feels to just relax with friends and talk about life.

We catch up on what's going on in our lives, plan future events, and remember old times. It's such a relief to get some grown up time with people that I am close to and know where I'm coming from in life.

Love you girls and you have no idea how much I look forward to girl time every week! I thought this Sex and the City quote would be appropriate for today. :)

"Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate...without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities. People come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart."

2 comments:

Amy Burch said...

Aw! I agree with 100%. I look forward to every Wednesday and it is the perfect break. I love hanging out with all of ya'll. Making lasting friendships!

Leslie Dominie said...

amen to that quote! wish we lived closer so i could join yall!!!

Post a Comment