CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adios, Trailblazer!

Danny and I have been talking for the past couple months about selling my car. Where we are in our lives right now just doesn't leave us with the need to have 2 cars. (or 2 car payments!) So I finally took it in to Carmax yesterday.
I was actually pretty sad when we were leaving! It was the first thing I ever actually bought. Now all I have left are these....
haha! I didn't ask them for those, they just brought them in to me. I think I'll hang them in the garage. :)

Adam and Saoirse came over for dinner last night. It was nice because we never really get to see them and just hang out.
As usual, Ruston didn't let anyone down in the entertainment department. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment