CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Western Day Parade

I'm going to be honest. I'm not too keen on living in a small town. The knowing everybody's business and constant gossip really rubs me the wrong way. BUT....one time that I do enjoy living in Elgin is when they have all the different festivals. This past week all the Western Days activities have been going on. Ruston and I walked downtown to the parade yesterday morning. We met Danny, Kathie and Dallas on the way. The parade was a lot longer than we expected! Ruston LOVED the horses. He kept trying to reach out and grab them. :)
Waiting for the parade to start
Showing Uncle Dallas who's boss!
Let's get this show on the road!
Taking a break from yelling at the horses :)
Family Parade Pic! :)

Here are a few of the parade participants we saw....

0 comments:

Post a Comment