CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day

We celebrated Danny's first Father's Day last Sunday. It's taken me a while to post, because we didn't finish our Father's day celebrations until last night!

Ruston went to a birthday party at a Ceramic painting place about a month ago. While we were there, I had him "paint" a little bowl for Danny. He would squish the paint between his fingers and then grab on to the bowl. It's cute. :) It's for Danny to put the mounds of things that come out of his pockets every day.

We also made him a memory book of all Ruston's important moments. It's got every 'good' picture of Danny and Ruston in it. Very sweet. I look at it all the time. :)

We went to Danny's parents' house for lunch on Sunday. Ruston wasted no time showing Amanda how he likes to give kisses!
Such a sweet smile.
Mimi and Amanda
Playing ball with his Pawpaw
Dallas and Tinker made home-made ice cream out in the garage.
Dillon and Danny played video games.
We went on some rides around the neighborhood in a little mule. Bubba has some good pictures of us in it, so when he emails them to me, I'll post them. :)

Last night, we finally were able to go out with my Dad. Ruston gave him his Father's Day present, first thing.
He had lots of fun playing with Dad and Benda on the floor.
He didn't want to bang on the pots at first. He would much rather chew on the spoons!
But he got the hang of it!
We went out to eat at Texas Land and Cattle. Oh my gosh, it was delicious, but I ate entirely too much! I had some onion ring thingys, a salad, a baked potato, and a filet. THEN, we got dessert. We had strawberry cheesecake and a warm brownie topped with a scoop of ice cream. Dee-licious!

I know it's late, but HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you daddies out there. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment