CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Beach Vacay!

I absolutely LOVE the beach...and I would spend every day here if I could! We are finally here and sharing Ruston's first beach trip! :) Here we are on the ferry ride into Port Aransas.
He just stared at the water the whole time.
We got here Saturday evening. First thing we did was strip the boy's clothes and head out to the balcony.
Such a sweet face. :)
Sunday morning we headed to the beach.
There's a lot of seaweed this week, but other than that, it's beautiful.
He wasn't too sure about the sand at first. Just touched it with one finger. I started covering up his feet with the sand and he kind of wiggled his toes.
He was pretty grumpy, so we laid under the canopy and took a nap. I didn't mean to, but I ended up falling asleep too. We slept for an hour!! Here we are just waking up. :)

Ruston and I went to the pool Sunday night, but since it was just us, we didn't get any pictures. We all went down there tonight to swim. Ruston has a float that he can sit in, but he gets tired of it and wants to be held. It makes me nervous, so we tried out a life jacket.
He hated it. He kept throwing his arms backwards and arching his back.
We obviously couldn't take him down to the pool screaming like this, so we took it off. haha
Ready to head downstairs.
Hanging out in the pool!
Happy boys on the balcony!
Feeding Diesel some cheese (his favorite!).
Daddy and Ruston
We're headed into town tomorrow for some groceries and hopefully some snow cones!! :)

2 comments:

Amy Burch said...

Love all your posts today! I am so happy that ya'll have some time away to enjoy each other. Call when you get back. We went to a church in Elgin on Sunday....Love you.

The Durhams said...

We were planning a trip there for this week but decided against it with the oil spill. I wish we had of gone now but instead we are going to Sea World then to Moody Gardens and Schliterbuhn.

Post a Comment