CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

School's Out for SUMMER!!

That's right! It's summer time and I am officially on vacation! We've started our summer vacay out right - we are already at the beach! :)

Even though school is done for the year, I still have to share these pictures. The last 2 weeks of school 1st grade learned about habitats and the different animals that live in them. One of the other teachers and I decided to have our kiddos make dioramas of the different habitats. The kids used whatever they could find in the room and outside to make the habitats. Then I made them some play-doh to build their animals. After giving them some time to dry, they used regular water colors to paint them.

They turned out so well that I just have to share them. I'm really proud of their work!! :)

The Desert

The Rainforest

The Ocean

Arctic #1

The Forest

Arctic #2

The Safari

1 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

The dioramas are fantastic!

Post a Comment