CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

POKENO!

When I was living in Mesquite, some of my friends from McKenzie got together every month for POKENO night. It was something I looked forward to each month, so I was really excited about getting it started here. We did the first one in March at my house, but I didn't take pictures. (Surprise! haha) But Bekah did...I need to get those from you!

This month, game night was at Kathie's house and the theme was "Bath Time." Such fun and I got some great smelling lotion and body wash!

Ruston with his grandmas!
Annie, Rhonda and Saoirse
Kristen, Melanie, and Ally
me and Amy
Can't wait for next month at Annie's house! If you think you'd like to join us, send me your email address!! :)

3 comments:

Leslie Dominie said...

what is it?

sdvoelke said...

ok, what is this POKENO that I'm missing out on? :( lol

Alyson said...

Well girls, it is a super fun game that you must play when you are in town! It's kind of like Bingo, but you play with a deck of cards and you win way better prizes. :) Each month it is at someone else's house and we have dinner and then play until everyone's won a present. There's a theme for each month and everyone brings a wrapped gift that fits the theme. So then it's kind of like the White Elephant Christmas game...when you win, you can either open a present or steal someone else's that you like. :)

Post a Comment