CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

I.Hate.Being.Sick.

I mean, really. Being sick really sucks. Not only do I feel like I could cough up a lung at any moment, my eyes are so puffy I can barely see. My nose is raw from blowing and wiping it constantly. My head feels like it's going to explode and I break out into a nasty sweat every 1-2 hours. As Danny said last night, "You feel like you just got finished working out." Ugh. I went into a minor emergency clinic today and they did a flu test, but it came back negative. I really thought it was just allergies, but they said that wouldn't have given me the fever. So they said it must be some sort of respiratory infection. Got started on a z-pack. The sooner it starts working the better! I think the worst part of being sick is not being able to hang out with my little Pooper. I just can't take care of him. It breaks my heart to see him just staring at me like, "Mommy, why aren't you holding me?" Sheesh. He's been out at Nana's all day today. Danny left a couple hours ago to pick him up, so hopefully they'll be back soon. I guess I'll just talk to him from across the room again tonight. Hey, it's better than not seeing him at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment