CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

PBR Fun!

A couple weeks ago, the PBR came to town.  Benda asked if Ruston and I wanted to go (Danny was in C.S.) and Amy and the kids got to come too.  As usual, when Pops is around, he has no interest in hanging out with me. :)
They chowed down on some cotton candy.
Amy and her kiddos (before McKenzie fell asleep!!)
Adam, Ruston, and I.
The PBR was really fun. Ruston really enjoyed the bull riding and the silly clown.  After the event was over, they had a free "Dirt Dance" down in the arena.  There was a band playing and the kids really wanted to go down there.  They had fun dancing around and playing with the dirt. 
Love her!
All of us down at the Dirt Dance.
I think Ruston's favorite part of the night was throwing the dirt balls at the wall.  And yes, they were dirt... not poo.  I was watching what he picked up like a hawk!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment