CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Celebrate Good Times!

We did a lot of celebrating in January!

First up was Miss Kenzie's 4th birthday.  She had a play-doh party!  Ruston had fun with the googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and popsicle sticks.  They were a fun addition to the normal play-doh routine.
Such a pretty birthday girl!

Amy's birthday was in October and when I saw the Groupon for The Melting Pot, I knew I had to get it. She'd mentioned wanting to go there, so it just worked out perfectly.  Three months later we finally got around to it!  It was incredibly fun, but definitely had the potential to be overwhelming.  We didn't know what to do! I felt so out of my element, but really ended up enjoying it.  Amy and I decided to go all out and order up the Four Course Meal.

First up was cheese.  We went with a spinach, artichoke cheese.  Um.... delicious!  They brought us fruit, bread, and chips to dip.
We had some awesome Caesar salads, then out came the main course.  It was so much food! This was definitely an experience.  I loved how you had the variety of not only meats, but sauces...each bite was totally different!
I can't remember what cooking style we had, but it sure was yummy. :)
Last up was dessert.  We went for the "cookies and cream."  Our waitress threw everything in and then set our marshmallow puff on fire! Super cool!  We had fruit, brownies, rice crispy treats, marshmallows, and bites of chocolate and red velvet cake to dip in it.
This was so much fun and I can't wait to go back!  It would be perfect for a girl's night... Let's plan it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment