CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oh, Baby!

I'm a little late on this one...surprise, surprise, I didn't take any pictures myself. So I copied these from Natalie's facebook. We gave her a baby shower way back on March 6.

Her little cake was so cute! She didn't find out the sex of the baby, so the decorations were both pink and blue.Guests filled out their guesses for Baby Arellano's sex, weight, and birthdate. I guessed it would be a boy, April 2nd, 7 lbs. 14 oz. (I think that's what I put!)

I was the closest guesser! Mason was born April 2nd, but I was off by 2 ounces. :)


As Natalie put it, the "Voelker Clan."

Friends from waaaayyyy back! We're actually all getting together next week for an early dinner and I'm so excited that we're all going to be together again to chat!! :)

Mason's daddy and mommy!! :)------------------------------------------------

Lauren and Travis are having a little girl (no name yet) at the beginning of June.


Kathie, Ruston and I went out to her shower last Sunday. I ended up writing all the gifts she opened, so I didn't get any pictures of her and her presents!

Her cake was so cute! And so good!
We found a new food Ruston likes....celery and ranch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment