CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth!

The circus came to town last week!  It was such a nice mental break for me since I'd been in training for almost a week.  I kept trying to get a picture of the 3 of us, but little man wouldn't take his eyes off the ring! :)  The clowns were funny.  I kept waiting for them to do the thing where 20 of them climb out of a little car, but I guess that's an old school trick. haha
 The horses were beautiful.

 This man was in the ring with 13 tigers. 13! Ruston said they were mean because they had some seriously ferocious roars.
 See that ball of fire?  That's a man.  On fire.  I wonder how you decide that it will be your life's work to entertain people by setting yourself on fire. Hmm.
 The elephants were our favorite.  It was just like Dumbo.  They were doing the can-can and even sat on these little stands like chairs.  
 I swear I was snapping pictures the entire time, so I'm not really sure how I ended up with so few pictures. Once it was over and we were outside, Ruston finally agreed to take some pictures with us. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment