CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Adios, Summer!

Summer is officially over for us. :(  I had a great summer with my boy!  I'm so thankful that my job allows me to have summers off.  The time I was able to spend with Ruston was precious and priceless.  Moments I will cherish forever.

We had a swimming playdate last week over at MeeMaw's house.
Silly kiddos.
They had their own little lunch date too.  Ruston looks like a ladies man... all his friends are girls! haha

Danny's cousin, Ryan, asked Ruston to be his ring bearer for his upcoming wedding.  How handsome is this little man getting fitted for his tux?
 In Highland Village, where the tux store is, they have these stone horses.  I remember thinking they were so cool when I was younger. Ruston allowed me to live vicariously through him and rode one for me. :)

Today was Ruston's first day at his new school.  I'm so excited about it because I think he's really going to learn a lot.  This is his classroom.  It's set up with all kinds of centers and rugs and little tables. 
 Here he is, ready to go this morning!  He looks so big. 
 He got a new John Deere lunch box for this school year. :)  He had a great first day.  When I picked him up this afternoon, he had no interest in leaving.  He saw me and just went right on with what he was doing. (Dipping animal crackers in his water cup and then setting them on the table.  Apparently he was washing them.... they were a big gooey mess.)  His teacher, Ms. Jenna said he did great and played well all day.  She complimented his speech and said he did awesome going potty all day.  He was still in the same clothes I dropped him off in... success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment