CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Special occasions!

Danny got to work the A&M game this weekend! It was a long day, but he had a good time. :)

We celebrated some special occasions this week.  Thursday was Danny and my Mom's birthday.  We haven't gotten to celebrate with Mom yet, but we ate dinner for Danny at his parents house.
I got him 29 gifts for his 29 years.  I thought it would be hard to come up with that many things, but once I started going, it was hard to narrow it down!
Ruston picked out some John Deere shirts for Daddy.


On Saturday, we took Ruston's 3 year pictures at Sears.  I bought the groupon a few months ago, so it was a reasonable price.  Ruston went and re-posed with his 3 while I was paying. :)
We took family pictures as well.

Today was a special day.  We weren't part of a church when Ruston was born, so we never had a chance to dedicate him and his upbringing to the Lord.  
We participated in the dedication at our church this morning. 
Ruston was given a Precious Moments bible that he thinks is so cool. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment