CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Shark Week 2011!

Are any of you as obsessed with Shark Week as I am? I swear, I was googling the dates for this year's event way back over Spring Break. ha!  Saoirse and I talked months ago about making shirts to wear during the week.  She and Adam came over on Wednesday and we finally got them done!

I wish I would have taken pictures throughout the process, but I didn't even think about it.  Here are our shirts sitting out to dry!

She and Zarah came back over Thursday morning to pick the shirts up.  We snagged a pic of the kiddos in theirs.

I tried to take a picture with Ruston and Saoirse tried to get one with Zarah, but they were way too busy playing for a photo shoot.

Saoirse, why didn't we take one together?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment