CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Country Boy, Through and Through

Although it's almost impossible to believe, Ruston's 2nd birthday is coming up. We've been scouting out possible locations and trying to figure out what we want to do.  My highschool reunion is planned for the same day, so we're attempting a schedule in which we could "do it all."  I think we've got it narrowed down, just a matter of getting it all planned out. :)

We were talking about invitations and Danny and I both laughed at the fact that if Ruston was choosing, he'd go for tractors again!  This boy is such a little country bumpkin.  And definitely ALL BOY.  If it has to do with tractors, planes, cows, cars, dogs, trains, "pow pows", or trucks, he's all over it.

I realized as we started talking about tractors that I never posted the pictures of Ruston at 21 months old.  My cousin, Kristen, met us out at Ghost Town and followed our little tractor driver around.  It was pretty much impossible to narrow down our favorites.  They all turned out so good!













0 comments:

Post a Comment