CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Still Here!

Well, hello, Blog World!  Did you miss me?  What a crazy, hectic life we've been living.  The end of the school year is always a busy time, but this year seems to have snuck up and flown by.  The past month and a half have been FULL of happy occasions and a few sad ones, as well.

BUT.... I am now on SUMMER BREAK! Wooohooo! I tell ya, this could not have come at a better time.  I have to brag on myself a bit....I haven't just been sleeping super late and laying around all day.  I joined a boot camp! I've been getting up at 4:30 (4 days this week!) and heading out.  It's so much cooler doing it first thing in the morning and I don't have to worry about finding a babysitter.  My mom(s) have been spending the night here and then I get back in time for them to get off to work.  Proud of me?? I bet you are. :)

Here's what else I've been up to for the last week and a half....

hanging out with my boy and his friends (and my friends!)
swimmin! 
playin in the sand 
 playin in the sand some more
 cuddlin with my boy
watchin some stellar movies
shootin water guns 
 grubbin on some Mickey D's breakfast
 and hangin out at Nutty Brown!

Summer's off to a great start!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment