CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   The last movie I saw was       Gnomeo and Juliet! Adam and Saoirse brought it over for Ruston to watch last night.  It was pretty cute!   

2.  I want to    go on a date with my hubby.   

3.  Surprises are     fantastic.  But hard to pull off.  I was trying to plan a surprise party for Danny's DPS graduation, but he was making it ridiculously difficult.  So I told him.  Non-surprise graduation party soon! :)  

4.  The best accessory is   a smile!   

5.  My favorite warm drink is     McDonald's Vanilla Latte.  No Starbucks around here, so if I want something better than my coffee pot, Micky D's it is.  

6.  My favorite cold drink is       cherry coke. And I've been on an orange juice kick lately.  

7.  Currently loving       summertime!  No schedule, no uncomfortable shoes, just swimming pools, naps, flip flops, and relaxing days.  

Click the picture above to link up and play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment