CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Reasons to Celebrate

Life is full of blessings right now! I have so many friends and family getting married and welcoming new babies into their worlds.  I'm so thankful to be a part of all these wonderful happenings!

Last Friday, my good friend Bethany had her second baby boy.  Little Holland Paul will have lots of fun with big brother, Brock. :)

This Saturday, my cousin Clay got married.  It was pretty neat, they actually got married at the same place, exact same room, as his brother.  But it looked totally different! It's crazy how switching up the colors and layout can make a place look completely new.

My dad was there, so naturally, my son wanted nothing to do with me. :)


McKenzie was tearing up the dance floor! She was so cute. 

Ruston joined her on the floor for a bit before the toasts....he ran in circles around her. ha! After the first dance, I went to grab him from my Dad so he could dance again. And this is what I found....

Poor guy was pooped! We headed home shortly after. Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple!

And today, Megan had little Braelynn Fay! I went by after school to meet the little gal. She's so small! I came straight from work and didn't want to give her my kids' germs, so I didn't hold her.  But I had to snap a pic of her sweet little face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment