CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

They're FINALLY gettin' hitched!!

Last Saturday I helped give a couples shower for my cousin and his fiance.  Justin and Kristen have been dating for something crazy, like 10 years. And now they are finally getting married! :)

It was a large shower, so we had to go simple on the food.  We did burgers and hotdogs.
We hung pictures of them together on twine for decorations and Amy made some cute mason jar/sunflower centerpieces and tissue paper balls to hang from the ceiling.
They got awesome gifts.... both useful and fun things!! :)

Me and my hubby. :)

All the guys...

and all the gals.

I had such a good time catching up with everyone and celebrating!  Love these girls.

Amy had the cutest idea for a shower "activity."  I spray painted some of my old wall frames with chalkboard paint.  We passed the chalkboards around and the guests wrote advice or just silly little notes to Justin & Kristen.  Then we took a picture of them holding the chalkboard up.  I uploaded them all to Shutterfly and they made the best little memory book. Can't wait to give it to them!

Next up, bachelorette Par-tay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment