CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me...


{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House! I always wanted to be the 4th sister. And I thought Jesse was SO cute. haha

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Right now I love "Roll With It" by Easton Corbin.  Reminds me to just take things as they come and roll with it. (Definitely did that today with my new student. He's going to be a handful!)

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
I never got any! I know, lucky me. :)

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Either taking a long, hot bath, or putting on the PJ's, grabbing some wine, and parking on the couch with some good reality TV. haha

{five} do you play any instruments?
No. :(  I played the flute in jr high. But I don't remember a thing...I always wish I could play guitar.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
Um...negative.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
Nope. And I hate it when my students do! haha

 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
haha. I have to constantly be reminded of how to check it!

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No...but I can cross-stitch!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Found you from Wee Bit...I too was a flute girl

www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

Mrs. Walker said...

Love your new blog look!!

Post a Comment