CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Flashback Friday! Part 3

Since I'm so behind, this Flashback will cover the last month....I'm starting right now at 4:35 on Friday, January 1st. Let's see when I actually finish and post it! We've got to go all the way back to Thanksgiving.... We started off on Monday of that week at my dad's house. We had yummy food and Mr. Ruston wore tennis shoes for the first time! Soooo cute! :)
Our next gathering was on Wednesday at Nana and Bop's house. I was horrible with the picture taking, so I had to steal some of Amanda's....
Our final Thanksgiving get together was over at Mimi and Tinker's new house in Caldwell...
After leaving Caldwell, we headed to College Station for the Texas A&M / UT game. We didn't have tickets, so the plan was to just hang out at the Voelker's tailgate. It was sooo cold!! Luckily they had heaters set out and we brought plenty of blankets!! :)
Our Thanksgiving travels weren't over yet! We spent the night in Amanda's condo in C.S., then headed to Huntsville the next morning to visit Danny's Grandpa and Lanell. They have a beautiful house! Can't wait to go swimming and sit in the hot tub!!
Alright, I know I said this would cover the last month, but I lied. :) It's already Sunday at 1:35 and unfortunately, I've got stinkin' school stuff to do. But not to worry! I'll be back with more later! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment