CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Boy is 4 months old!!

Can you believe this little pooper is already 4 months old?!? I can't get over how much he's grown in the last month. He has such a personality now. I read another blog, The Powell Family, and every month, her little man always had these cute little onesies on. She told me they were just stickers that you can get on Etsy! You stick them on to their onesies and they tell how old baby is. I really wish I would have asked sooner, because they are so cute and I hate that I couldn't start till 4 months. :( Here he is for his 4 month photo shoot!! :)
We took him to the doctor for his checkup on Monday. He gave the nurses lots of smiles and giggles. He's Mr. Flirtatious. :)
Stats: Weight 14 pounds, 7 ounces
Height: 26 inches
Head Circumference: 43.5 cm
He did really well with his shots. He just made a little face the first 2, but the screams came with the 3rd and 4th. Awful. He conked out afterwards. :)
This past month has been all about the hands and the mouth!! He is constantly staring at, sucking on and biting his hands. He swings his arms around more and has even started splashing in the bathtub. The newest thing is grabbing his feet. Super cute. His ahhs and oohs are turning more into goos and uh uh uhs. He's learned to flutter his lips too. I'm pretty sure he's still doing it on accident, but it's still funny. He's smiling almost all the time and the drool never stops. haha. He's also a lot more alert....he can follow you across the room and will turn towards your voice when he hears you. I just can not believe how big he is. I'll leave you with his 4 month pics by Ken!
Don't you just love him? :)

3 comments:

sdvoelke said...

OMG! he is gettting so big! i love his pictures! That last one is ADORABLE!!!

dianac said...

What a cutie!

Mrs. Walker said...

So cute!

Post a Comment