CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

He's Home!!

After a long 18 weeks, my Hubby is finally back home. :)  Playing single mommy for a few months was definitely NOT a fun experience, but luckily I have wonderful family and friends that were here for me the whole time.  I'm a bit of a scaredy cat, so staying home alone every night was just not an option. :)

I'm not going to get too into details for safety purposes...don't want anything to come up in future internet searches. I will also be moving our blog to a new address in a few days to help with privacy as well...gotta get rid of the last name in the address. Anyhoo...

Danny graduated last Friday! Here's a few pictures from his special day...


We are all so incredibly proud of Danny and what he's decided to do with his life. (And a little scared too!)





We had a graduation party at our house that evening, but I was terrible and didn't take any pictures.  I did get one of the kids once they finally settled down. They were crazy little monsters and tore our house apart! haha. 

The night ended with some plastic spoons and cake. :)


Here's a little of what Danny's gone through during the past four months...
























1 comments:

Abby said...

Tell him congrats! My hubby is an officer as well...get ready for those night shifts ;)

Post a Comment