CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week in Review..

We've had a pretty eventful week! (For us, at least!) Ruston and I went with the Crim's to church on Sunday. We've been wanting to go for a while, and something always comes up. Unfortunately, Danny had to work, so he didn't get to go with us, but hopefully he will this weekend. Ruston got all dressed up in his little sweater....he did really well for about the first 30 minutes, and then he'd had enough! There weren't really any in between whines or cries..it went from happy, content baby, to scream at the top of his lungs baby. haha. He went back to the nursery with Aaron's sister and had fun playing with Lego's. :)

Later that day, we went over to Justin's to watch the Superbowl. We stayed for a couple hours and then headed home to watch the end with Danny.

Monday was the 100th Day of School! I can not believe it's already this far into the year! Having 2 full months off really makes the time fly... Tyler, my cousin's son (so my 2nd cousin??), is in 1st grade at Blake Manor this year, so we took our 100 Day picture together. :) His shirt is googly eyes!!

I turned 27 on Wednesday! Man, I feel old. haha. Danny surprised me and brought me these beautiful flowers and some breakfast tacos to school. Yuuuuuummmy! :) The kids got out early because we had parent conferences all day, so he got to stay and hang out for a while. Made my day. :)

When I got home, Kathie met me at the door with Ruston and Diesel to say Happy Birthday!! They made me this yummy cake...and pooper helped with the sprinkles. :)

My card from pooper. :)

We've had a great Valentine's Day today, too. Pictures, tomorrow!!

1 comments:

sdvoelke said...

Alyson, I can not get over how much he has grown! He is a cutie and I love love the smiling happy pictures of him! All the ladies at work think he is such a doll when I show them pictures! :)

Post a Comment