CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's snowing???!


Now I know all my Dallas buddies are used to snow...but it never snows down here! Imagine my surprise when I looked out my classroom window and saw huge snowflakes coming down! And it was sticking! So crazy. But cool! Danny went home to take little buddy out and play. :)
We were supposed to get out of school early (technically, we had early release), but I didn't get to leave until normal release time. Boo! But luckily for me, it started snowing again once I got home, so I got pictures too!
A lot of the snow has melted, but a few minutes ago it looked like it was thinking about starting up again. We've got our PJ's on and the fire started...the only thing that could make this better would be a late start for school tomorrow....fingers crossed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment