CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy busy weekend!

We had our first out of town trip this past weekend! It went well! We got to see so many friends! The only thing I can really complain about is that I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures! I didn't even get one of the 3 of us at the wedding we went to! Ruston slept pretty much the whole way in the car. We had to pull over every once in a while to eat though.

On Friday we drove into Mesquite and visited my old school. It was so great to see everyone I used to work with and for them to meet Ruston. I miss you guys sooo much! Next time I'll make sure I have more time to actually talk to you guys! :)

Friday night Danny had rehearsal and we went to rehearsal dinner. It was sooo cold outside! I kept Ruston wrapped tight in a blanket and he slept the whole time.

Saturday morning I headed to Lewisville to meet my bestie, Leslie and her little girl Addy. Addy is getting soooo big! I'm so mad we didn't get a picture of them together. We had a good time catching up and having yummy lunch at Chili's. Leslie, give Addy a kiss from me!! :)

We got back to the hotel in Decatur just in time to get ourselves dressed and headed to the church. The wedding was really fun! Did you guys see the YouTube video this summer of the wedding where the bridesmaids and groomsmen danced down the aisle to the Chris Brown song?? Well, they did that for James and Heather's wedding! Danny was so nervous, but he did good! I video'ed it.....Danny wouldn't let me post it on here, but if you email me, I might be able to slip it to you. haha

On our way home Sunday, we stopped in Hurst to visit more of Ruston's family. His aunt Julie and cousin Ryanne kept fighting over who's turn it was to hold him! :)

2 comments:

Aimee Lewis said...

He is such a cutie. I am so glad you came by last week so I could hold him.
Take care!!! Love you, Aimee

Mrs. Walker said...

It was wonderful to see you last week. You look great, and Ruston is an angel.

Post a Comment