CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

The month of LOVE...

At the beginning of February, Amy and I took the little kids to Sesame Street Live again!  It's such a fun tradition.  Three years in a row!


Our mantle needed some updates for Valentine's Day!  We made 2 new canvases that looked awesome and were so much fun to create.  We just mixed together a few different pinterest ideas I came across. 
Our first one started with a big brown hand print...
...as a tree trunk!
Next we dipped toilet paper rolls in different colors of paint to make hearts for the "leaves" of our trees.  I added a cute quote and it was done!

Our second project was a copycat from my friend, Meredith.  She posted pictures on Facebook of her son's artwork and Ruston just had to make what his buddy Logan made. :)
I taped off the letters and he went to town painting over it. 
He was pretty much an expert, because this is how we made his Bible verse poster for his room.
Check out that concentration!
And voila, all finished!
They look awesome up there, if I say so myself.

"Love should be a tree, whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into Heaven."

0 comments:

Post a Comment